Garden Canopies: Ultimate Guide for Outdoor Comfort"
Garden Canopies can also be known as Glass Rooms, Garden Rooms, Glass Verandas or even Awnings. Whatever product you choose from Eden Verandas you can rest easy knowing you have made the right choice.
An Eden bespoke garden canopy allows you to enjoy your garden come rain or shine giving you more time outside whatever the weather. Imagine what you could use your garden canopy for? how about an outdoor kitchen, use it as a car port or cover a hot tub from the rain or even an outdoor dining area, the list is endless!
Because all of our products are bespoke, we can custom build your garden canopy to suit your home and personal aspirations as well as maximising the space you have available.
Our stylish and versatile garden canopies are German engineered using the highest quality materials and installed by our fully trained installation team to our exacting standards. The high quality construction uses extremely strong, light and stable aluminium reinforced with steel inserts where necessary to allow us to use the slimmest of sections. This in turn means more glass to give you that wonderful feeling of being “outside………inside”
Alongside this we offer a 10-year guarantee for all of our Glass products and a 5-year guarantee on all of our fabric garden canopies including awnings for your peace of mind.
Why choose an Eden Garden Canopy?
- Custom designed and built to suit your home, your garden and your lifestyle
- Wide range of different styles of roof shapes available
- Powder coated with a hard wearing weather proof finish in 47 different satin finish colours and 9 metallic effect colours
- Available in a choice of 56 standard colours, although we can manufacture in any RAL colour of your choice
- Wide range of optional sun shades and vertical sunshades
- We can also ‘retrofit’ glass walls and doors to a veranda and turn it into a glass room at a later date
- All roof glazing is manufactured in 10.8 mm laminated safety glass.
A Garden Canopy - To enhance your home
To enhance your garden canopy further we can provide a range of accessories for added luxury, style and practicality. We can offer atmospheric lighting, creating a pleasant and cosy ambience. In addition to lighting we can offer an optional energy efficient halogen heating system which is temperature adjustable by the pre-programmed Eden remote control.
To ensure that your Veranda or Glass Room remain pleasant on very sunny days, we would recommend sun shade protection. When the temperature outside reaches 27ºC the temperature inside can easily rise to 70ºC if no shading is provided. A high quality Eden sun shade however, can provide the perfect answer for large and small Glass Rooms and Verandas or Garden Canopies. Our sun shades are supplied in a wide choice of colours and fabrics.
All of these operations are activated by one simple push of the button – it could not be easier!
What about flooring? Eden offer the latest technically advanced composite decking. A unique product with a traditional hardwood appearance that requires very little maintenance and handles heat and weathering extremely well. It’s naturally resistant to rot, insect attack, mould, fungus and decay. It also creates a walking surface without any exposed screws or nails producing a decking of superior appearance that’s safe to walk on barefoot – a perfect choice for outdoor living as well as warm and attractive, long lasting and easy cleaning, something that we all want.
You may have some concerns that a garden canopy from Eden will have too many technical challenges, there is no need to worry. At Eden, we are used to being faced with all sorts of challenges when designing a bespoke garden canopy. We take into account awkward corners, deep recesses or steep angles so if you think for whatever reason that your home might not be suitable think again - our professional surveyors and design team will have the solution!
There are just 4 easy steps you need to have your stylish garden canopy from Eden
- Decide how you will use your new room? Where will it go? What shape would you prefer? And colour?
- Once you have an idea of what you want just give us a quick call, and we will arrange a convenient time to measure up and discuss your individual requirements.
- We will prepare a detailed fixed price quotation for you based on our visit. If you are happy, we will arrange and agree a date to start the work.
- All going well we should be able to complete your installation within a day or two. We’ll take as long as we need to do a first class job that will give many years of maintenance free enjoyment.
You only need to read the reviews about our products to know you have made the right decision about Eden Verandas. Here are a couple of our favourite, you can find plenty more on http://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/edenverandas.
Four Easy Steps to your perfect Open Glass Room or Veranda
1. Discussing Your Needs
How will you use your new room? Where will it go? What colour? What shape would you prefer? If you have any questions that you would like to ask, please just ring, we’re here to help !
2. The Survey Visit
Once you have an idea of what you want, call us, and we’ll visit you at a convenient time to measure up and talk through the finer details.
We’ll prepare you a detailed, fixed price quotation based on our visit. We won’t pressure you, but if you are happy, we’ll agree a start date with you and make all the arrangements.
In most cases we can complete installation within a day or two. We’ll take as long as we need to do a first class job, and we promise to clean up when we’ve finished.